Sunday 29 July 2012

Being creative !



It is the spring of april like a thirty three
she asked me -are you falling in love with me?
Smile was again knocking me out ,
I began running from it ,A 100 yards from the cloud

Well,who can ignore eyes with a glow never seen before
pure as burning candle with ice at its core
yes , a little girl ,i am talking about
hey look she’s here ,she’s going to make me proud

With a hair like a ribbon tree
she was impatient , bugging like a honeybee
With a smile like silent river
trust me,it was the best ,It made me shiver

She is kind and independent like a chime
beautiful like a snowflake in the winter time
It’s hard to define you in limited words
I asked -don’t you want to stay ,we will fly like birds

It was just only one picture ,I described
sitting with her before me ,my life revived
At last , I can see you smile ,dont decline
Wait , let me bring a camera ,click ,now its all mine

No comments:

Post a Comment