Sunday 29 July 2012

Dedicated to Titli


click click click , just 3 clicks to you
holding a white snow ball ,adrenaline cuts me through
The most amazing part, your eyes
hehehe, My both lungs dont regret saying high fives

you are a liar ,I guess
BUt with you,hoping my life isn't a mess
Oi,Now dont smile,I can sense you see
Come on you can do it ,its beautiful like a ribbon tree

By the way , your hair is also cool
HOnest and innocent ,like a sheep and the wool
I wish I could touch it ,its silky
Papa ,mummy ,this boy is very tricky

oh ! you are a sweet little girl
shining like a diamond and a pearl
i really mean it ,dont you believe
my heart's stolen ,you pretty thieve

I just wanted to make you smile
congrats ,now you are a happy,atleast for a while
So let me ask you something,i know its fate
Will you be my date ??



No comments:

Post a Comment