Saturday 10 April 2010

ENJOY BEING NAUGHTY

Yeah ,Yeah ,yeah ,yeah ,yeah
Two hours daily ,no its not when harry mets sally                                        
In led lights ,clean resolution
eyes wanting more ,more ,yes i want it with the lotion


Show gets over ,tired is what he feels
No baby ,I wont let you go ,
come with me ,join me in my private show
together we will keep hands on any me
you know its going to be as hard as tree


he says-slow and steady wins the race
please i will throw it on the face
it is everyones dream ,to picture it on the showcase
astalavista baby ,it had a tremendous taste




He arrived with his attire after a hot harass
sitting on his broken chair ,he broke his back ,totally bash
his pillow ,two big luke warm fibers under his spongy ass  
thinking,tired ,he moved up and down his kinky eyelash            
pages ,white ,black ,changed faces every moment like photoflash
cool down readers its only him and him with babes and pages in his backlash




dogs and cats ,with stupid pause ,he chant
i hate them ,they are so sexy ,moving hands in his underpant
stting around the window,facing the wall,his only sticky tent
I hate them all ,People must live naked,they must understand
Sexy Mr president ,allow me ,I will enhance the government


He is also a fustrated engineer ,under tension
He is a genius ,"Engineer with supernatural Constant Erection"
Lust,sex,all want it big with atleast six chick
Now I want to tell you all,let the clock tick
10,9,8,7,5,4,3,2,1 There's no reason to be sick
It was a rap ,total rap ,no gap ,respect me plural chap
IT WAS WRITTEN TO BE A  BIG PIECE OF CONDITIONED CRAP














No comments:

Post a Comment