Monday 26 April 2010

Shortage Of a friend

Shortage of a Friend -

my feet wet ,I walked on the dry soil
fresh and cold ,sunlight ,air pushing me 
come on lets go ,its time to expand something 
I mean the knowledge ,I miss burning morning oil

I fear looking at books ,they are so white 
my eyes ,my future not so bright ,I think every night 
At this time ,good times are to end ,
All I needed was a frozen,young,real friend 

See friends today I am not in shape to write a story 
day by day ,I have gone weak ,like a stick ,
I tell you ,There is no summary ,only worry 
descending quality of water and friend ,babes I am thinking of a trick 

I always think ,we are slaves ,
we are not free ,we live in dark caves 
books force us to think what others thought 
come on dudes ,Its time to quit what others taught 

see curious readers ,I promised you 
writing ,fighting ,thinking ,making and again writing 
about my shortage of a friend ,I am now in confused zoo 
shoo is the only word ,My ears went through 
sorry comes next ,I say its too late ,wrong timing 


I am so confused ,I had the guts to confess
good humans come near me,
you and I will live together and make no mess 
nobody trusts me ,not even me ,
I am still a kid ,people tell me ,
I am still learning A, B, C ,D and E

I should end now all this 
I bore all of you so much ,like a pest 
by the way ,thank you for showing your interest 
we will soon meet again ,hope I had a real friend 
I will continue bugging you all ,Its going to never end 

hey wait,it was not a good line to end ,I am sad 
Knowledge and friends should be open source ,I support it 
My heart says ,you have again won ,You are not bad 
I laugh when people can obtain me ,use me ,and recycle me ,makes me feel glad ,
Its always been the best day of my life ,I desire  to be a disease ,this line dont omit 
my transmisson will be slow ,and bit by bit 






No comments:

Post a Comment