Tuesday 6 April 2010

For My University couples .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Date-1/4/2010
7.46 p.m




Dear "My university couples",

This ocean of my feelings is just dedicated for you all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came from a restuarant that day,ate 1.5 plate chicken and thus thought of going round way to my Home .I plugged in ear phones in my cold ears ,got down on the road and started the veronicas "heavily-broken song" .My heart beats slowed down ...10,9,8,7,........its starting to come and here it goes .....

My My I could not believe ,but no
I had to shout aloud
Mr anger, your time is to grow
no tension ,there is nine cloud
drops will fall and make you low

Through my ears ,winds try and try more ,oo-la-la
My pulse jumped from ground to top
I am happy ,the song is pop and forcing me sob
I am moving forward ,with all lore
its time to reopen the love door

My mirage ,my illusions ,is I love
when I walk with my girl ,end-to-end
Her softness is equal to the white dove
Hope she was with me atleast as a friend
please god control me ,I am in the portal

I passed across one couple ,hand-in-hand,i said you all rock
its difficult for you to know its a sugar-coated thorn
with time there is no sugar ,only shock
trust me ,I am old and and equally new-born
Its no use ,wasting time and clock


Only I know its a drug ,injurious to heart
I know you all enjoy taking it in and out
It can and one day ,it will tear you all apart
I also loved someone ,even I used to be a stout
The song has broken  me ,i am out

fustration ,detention ,tension in a big mansion
I got all ,as slow as pension
You all love so much ,I feel jealous
But I am still young and zealous
I once died ,Be careful ,it was love emission

Another couple saw me ,all alone
I was trying to go into the phone
their eyes said me silently ,you are an introvert
we all are an extrovert

Please girl come ,hold me tight
I want to enjoy you ,as them ,here every night
I feel all alone ,truth is what i say you all in light
we will again walk together under sunlight so bright
the song came to an end ,finally wind got into my  ears
I am trapped ,its now only me with my memorable tears
Divine messenger get me out ,I am so out


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a boy and a girl pushing each other ,it was cruel love ,love which I used to love ,My pulses started  increasing all over again ,felt pain in my stomach .I reached home ,saw the lights off ,I was in dream .I could hear the pigeon saying me ...sleep dear its very early morning .
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment